1. The website www.biogen.com.co, aims to provide health professionals and general public information concerning the company and the products it manufactures and sells.
2. Information within the website is exclusive property of BIOGEN® LABORATORIOS DE COLOMBIA, being the only body authorized to publish, edit or delete content.
4. BIOGEN® authorizes viewing, printing and partial diffusion of the website content, considering the following conditions:
· Used in accordance to the terms and conditions described.
· Used for informational purposes.
· Use for commercial purposes, open communication or modification without the express consent of BIOGEN® is not permitted.
5. Information for Health Professionals: The content in the section above is for informational purposes, it is to be used by health professionals only.
6. Access to the website and its use is responsibility of the user; BIOGEN® will not be responsible for any consequences or damages that may arise from access or use of the information published.
7. Although there will be work to prevent and resolve any problems detected. BIOGEN® does not guarantee there are no errors in the website, incompatibilities with different browsers or lack of plugins necessary for proper display.
8. Third Party Information: BIOGEN® is not responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the information contained on third party websites, which could be accessed from www.biogen.com.co, these links are placed for information purposes and do not constitute an incentive for the purchase or contracting of goods and services.
9. The unauthorized use or misuse of the information contained on this website, as well as the commercialization of BIOGEN´s Industrial or intellectual property rights will give way to the implementation of sanctions, established by the Colombian law, international law copyright and WC3.
12. BIOGEN® reserves the right to update or remove content at any time and without notice, change the form of visualization, programming languages, and plugins.
13. It is possible the website requires navigation with cookies at a given time. Cookies are small files that store specified information (frequency of visits, most visited content, browsing time, etc.) and they are generated automatically by the browser. If the user has activated the save cookies option, they are kept only on the computer where the user connects.
14. BIOGEN® is not responsible for the browsing speed or the Internet service record, as these are the responsibility of your internet service provider ISP.